Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Classic, Russian and Mega Russian Lashes?
Classic application is 1 extension to 1 of your natural lashes. They can be very natural or as full as your natural lashes can allow.
How long will my lashes last?
On average we would advise getting infills every 2-4 weeks.
Where are you based?
Broxbourne, Hertfordshire. Once you book an appointment you will recieve a confirmation with the full address.
How do I look after my new lashes?
1. Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24-36 hours. This means, trying not to wash your hair, avoiding steamy environments such as very hot showers, spas and saunas. After this time you can get your lashes wet. However, if you are getting them wet every day such as on holiday when you are getting in and out of a pool all day then they may not last as long, since you will be touching/wiping your eyes a lot more.
2. No oils. Avoid using a lot of oils on or around your eyes as oil will loosen the glue, oil free products are recommended, especially make up removers and moisturisers. We also have a lot of oils in our skin, so avoid touching them, the more you touch the more oils from your fingers will get on them. If you have particularly oily skin then try to control this as much as possible.
3. Clean your lashes. You can do this a few times a week with a foaming lash cleanser. Baby shampoo in very small amounts is also ok.
4. Do not pick or play with your lashes or rub your eyes roughly. If you do, you will be damaging your natural lashes.
5. Do not use mascara on your lashes. Not only will they make them look worse (especially on Russian volume as you will just be closing the fans) but the oils in the mascara will loosen the glue.
6. If you are a smoker please be careful when lighting your cigarette as large flames can singe the lashes.
7. A hard request as we cannot control what we do in our sleep.. but if you can, try and train yourself to sleep on your back and not on your face!
How long will each treatment take?
Classic Lashes take between 1 hour - 1 hour 20 minutes to complete.